Re: clean harp

   Jeez, you're getting the wrong idea. We're supposed to turn on the
computer in ANTICIPATION of being STIMULATED with all sorts of
interesting (albeit, sometimes controversial) banter. Getting UPSET
is NOT an option. It's like watching the news at night, would you get
a heart arttack over THAT?

   smo-joe