Re: what zappa thought of hendrix (non-harp)

Indiana is not on the West Coast.  I saw both these guys
back in 69 or so..... be into them both ever since.

While my collection of Zappa is probably under 25 recordings,
my Hendrix collection is well over 200.

Seems Jimi got just a "little" play in England too.

hehehehehe