re: Tuff Enuff was Kim Wilson

You don't have to like a song to realize the singer and the song are top
notch. I'm not that fond of Springstein, but certainly his singing and
songwriting skills are professional level craftsmanship.

Earlier I wrote to harp-l saying Kim Wilson's singing was lacklustre. Later
I found out he sang with an extremely credible band in the 80s with several
big hits. His singing, and his songwriting are professional. I was assailing
his skill, when in actually I just didn't care for that style of singing.

His harp playing isn't too bad either.

Rainbow Jimmy