Follow up to the Woman Found Guilty/Windshield Matter

Dear Fellow Harp Players,

Mission accomplished. Distraction from whatever the cause can end up just as
deadly. This is not intended to minimize the effects of substance abuse.
Acknowledging a common habit of driving with our knees while enjoying hand
vibratos and getting totally envolved with the music puts us at risk. (Don't
read that last sentence too closely.  It could sound like a Freudian form of
self gratification.)

How often do we sometimes get startled that we are suddenly way too close to
the car in front.  It doesn't matter if you make jokes, sarcastic barbs that
this is a grossly unrealistic comparison or feel obligated to defend this
position and want to protect my feelings. What matters is that you got the
message. I hope it will make a difference.  And now I will put my harp back in
my mouth and play in my car parked in the garage.  Now some folks think I
shouldn't play anywhere but the restroom. So I may be advancing in life.

My only apology is if anyone thought I was preaching rather than sharing and
admitting a common fault and concern.  Never expected such a large response to
my comment.  Thanks for paying attention.

My best to all.  Harp on safely.

Doc