Re: Kim Wilson

In a message dated 6/27/2003 9:42:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SloopyJoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Kim took advantage of an opportunity to make some cash and that's fine. He
> didn't
> compromise the music

       I either read it somewhere or heard it in an interview on JW Jone's
website: JW is a staunch 50s blues guy but included some slightly more more
modern R&Bish tunes on his most recent CD that Wilson produced. JW asked Kim "Do
you think I'm selling out?" Wilson replied "No, you're buying in."
       A nice way to think of it I think.
       Ryan