Re: Bb on a C harp...why?

turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
<< All that said, a big issue facing harmonica players in general is a
 pervasive resistance to change and innovation.  I don't much like a lot
 of the overblowing I hear, but I'm glad those guys aren't playing the
 same old stuff over and over.  I like that Peter Ruth is using a
 transistor amp by Peavey, too; of course, Peter's been an important
 innovator for a long, long time.  >>

wow...in a nutshell...
richard knows of what he speaks.  his electronic pieces are wonderful (as are
his solo albums).  by incorporating electronics into his playing, he has
expanded the idea of what a harp can/should sound like.  and he gives it away
every month for free!

steven j gatorman