Re: Woman Found Guilty in 'Windshield' Case

In a message dated 6/27/03 12:37:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dr.alters-wizardsway@xxxxxxx writes:

> Doesn't this sound like an ominous warning to those of us driving, playing
> the
> harp, practicing singing and handling our business on the cell phone.  Maybe
> it
> is time to stop multitasking.  What a horrible consequence a deadly accident
>
> would be doing the things that we love.  Gosh it will be so hard to stop but
> guess it has to be done.  Time to be more responsible.
>
> Doc

Or better yet,

It could be a strong sign for some people to quit drinking, smoking pot, and
doing ecstacy while driving, but as far multitasking is concerned this is not
a legitimate example (Let me say also if you have an IQ above 80 you would see
this). Please refrain from using examples that have nothing to do with
multitasking, "Gosh it will be so hard to stop but I guess it has to be done."

Andrew