Re: Kim Wilson

> People may feel more familiar with a blues vocal style that is more the
> gravely-voiced, edgy, 9/10's "momma you gotta hep me now!!!" Kenny Wayne
> Shepard (can't believe I'm placing that name in the same post!) sort of
> thing.
>
> Listening to KW is exactly the opposite...smooth, silky baritone always in
> control.
>
> Ray.

Thank you.  I thought I was the only person in North America not enamored with
Kenny Wayne. I was beginning to worry there was a whole lot about blues that I
just wasn't getting. Saw Kenny & Kim together on the BB King tour and there is no
comparison--at least not for me.

The ALL NEW CS2000 from CompuServe
 Better!  Faster! More Powerful!
 250 FREE hours! Sign-on Now!