Re: Hello List question

- --- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, wmharps@xxxx wrote:

> fjm wrote:
> > you cannot post from the yahoo groups interface if you're not a
> > member of harp-l@xxxx or one of the associated groups like
> > friends or digest.
>
> Does this imply that if I *am* a member of one of the associated
groups I *can*
> post from the yahoo groups interface?  I haven't been successful in
doing that,
> but perhaps it's for some technical reason, like my yahoo groups
email address
> is not the same as the one subscribed?

In a word yes, if your yahoo login differs from your harp-l subscribed
address you'll need to add that address to harp-l-friends to be able
to post from the yahoo groups interface.  Obviously you'll also have
to toggle the address to harp-l.com.  This comes from yahoo, we'll see
if it gets there.  fjm