Re: Fwd: TB Question for Winslow[or anybody,really]

Another technique that I like to use, but I don't have a name for is when
you play a four-hole octave and flutter your tongue back and forth across
the middle-two notes so that the octave plays constantly in conjunction
with the tongue flutter.

Love,

~Me