TB Question for Winslow[or anybody,really]

In a recent post Winslow referred to a Tubing technique that involved moving
the tongue back and forth over the notes of a chord....not sure  I'm
accurately describing what Winslow said and I didn't save that post :(

Winslow[or anyone else who knows],could you describe the technique
again,perhaps with some suggestions about how to practice it?
Is it sort of like that lick LW uses as an intro on "Oh Baby?"Thanks....
WVa Bob

- --
Harp-l is sponsored by SPAH.
Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com, www.valuepricehosting.com