Spellbound

I saw a newly released documentary movie last night called
"Spellbound."  The original music, by one Daniel Hulsizer, features lots
of very nice diatonic harmonica in first, second, and third positions.
Acoustic blues style with nice, limber phrasing and lots of different
sounds: big chords, big bends, beautiful runs, very bluesy and also very
hip.

The harmonica player isn't listed in the credits; I'm trying to find out
who played it.  If anyone knows, please say so.

Thanks, Richard Hunter
www.hunterharp.com