Fw: Gear For Sale

Hello List

Thought I'd offer up 2 small amps before I put them on Ebay.

1.  A Brownface Fender Princeton, I believe it to be a 1963.

     Have photos to email to those interested.

     Amp is missing the 2 chassis straps, has a 10" Mojotone speaker in it
     currently, the 2 back boards are covered in a brown wrinkle type material.

     This is very clear in the photos I can send. I am offering this amp from a
     local harp player that is more computer challenged than I am. He has a
     reserve of sorts but lets haggle. On this amp I would prefer a cashiers check
     money order. I sold a '64 Princeton some time back and shipping &
     insurance was $36.00.

2.  A mid 60s Silvertone model 1482, it is very original except for a tube or 2.

     It is in pristine shape with only the slightest trace of tarnish on the handle
     caps. Original 12" speaker, tremelo is fine but no footswitch. 2 prong cord.
     Photos available for this amp also. I am the owner of this amp.

     I can accept Paypal, money orders, or cashiers checks for the Silvertone. I
     estimate shipping & insurance to be $26.00.

     Please contact me offlist.

     Regards,

     Hal Iwan
     in MI