Kim Wilson on NPR Saturday

Kim Wilson's scheduled to be on NPR's Weekend Edition Saturday this week,
although NPR claims they don't know what's going to be on WESat until it happens.
Most stations run the program in the morning, usually starting between 6 and 9AM.
The NPR website lists all the cities, stations and start times if you're not
certain.

Reviewers are saying his new album, "Lookin' For Trouble," surpasses anything
he's done before. There's several "traditional" blues on it that Wilson wrote and
a couple rockers he penned, as well as some deep stuff from Snooky Pryor and
Jimmie Rogers. I'm still kind of partial to "My Blues" but "Lookin' For Trouble"
is what's sitting on my CD player right now! AND check out the vocals this time.