Other instruments that Harp-L'ers Play

My main instrument is piano, and I play all keyboards.  I have also been a
lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist, bass guitarist.  I have been lead singer
in many bands, and also play (competently) flute and sax.  I play well
enough to do a song or two onstage the banjo, mandolin, and drums.  I took
up harp 13 years ago when my son was born.  I am so tired of playing in bars
and lugging all my equipment that I'm trying to limit myself these days to
just playing keyboards and harp.  Sometimes I actually just go out as the
harp player.
Playing piano first was just luck, as I think it's helped me learn other
instruments more easily.  I learned to read bass and treble clef on piano,
and a lot of the other musical notions that have translated well to other
instruments.
Now, if only I could have that unfortunate accident of having too much money
that befell Buffet and Fingers happen to me...

Rik Williger