Re: Other instruments that Harp-L'ers Play

I started out on harmonica at the tender age of 37.  Since I started playing harmonica and have been in school, I am now playing the piano, alto sax, clarinet, flute, ocharina, some trombone and trumpet as well as percussion.  and no Barry, no marimba. ;)

regards,
Roger