Re: delay pedal

Hey Mark,

So A/B'ing the Dan Echo with the Reel Echo (both stock/non-mod) which one you
thought sounded best?  Are they pretty much the same or is there a lot of
difference, new settings/functions on the Reel Echo?
I'm afraid that the new one might just be the same ol' just re-packaged
for 'marketing' purposes...  and of course, more expensive!

Thanks,
Johnny