Re: Jimmy Buffet and Greg 'Fingers' Taylor

In a message dated 6/17/03 11:19:54 AM, jfritz666@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<I've given up being surprised when people know more than I do.  These days

I'm more surprised when they don't.

Joel,
I didn't mean to appear presumptuous,
just that there is more to that situation than there
appears to be. Sorry if my post appeared hostile
that was not my attention. Also I had a girlfriend
who was a 'parrothead', really loved Buffett's music,
and I have listened to alot of it. He has a pleasant
voice, and puts across a song very well.
HB