Amps Question

hey all,

   me and some associates are going to be in a studio
soon (rehearsal space is hard to come by in NY. if we
split it's cheap per person - like our lead guitarist
says, "one of the benefits of having more members than
Earth, Wind and Fire.")
   anyway... this place has alot of amps i've never
heard of. i was wondering if any ring bells with you
guys as an amp i'd want to try playing through (i play
a shure CM, btw). i won't list them all...
    "Matchless DC30, Matchless Chieftain Reverb, Bruno
Underground 30, Bruno Super 100, Bruno Cow Tipper 45,
Bruno Pony 50, Bruno Tweedy Pie 35, Diezel VH4, Komet,
Roccaforte 80, Two Rock Emerald Pro, Bad Cat Hot Cat,
Dr. Z Maz 38, Dr.Z Route 66, Victoria 50212 tweed
twin, Victoria 45410 tweed bassman, VHT PittBull CL50,
Alessandro English..., Mesa Boogie Trem-O-Verb, Mesa
Boogie Heartbreaker,  Fender Twin Reverb, Fender Hot
Rod Deville, Roland JC120."
     anything sound good?
     the rest i think are just cabs, right? which
means i'd plug an amp output into them, right?:
"Four Diezel NY Vintage 4x12 cabinets with salt &
pepper grills - 2 loaded with Celestion V 30 speakers
and 2 loaded with Celestion G12H speakers. One Bruno
compact half open back 4X12 cabinet loaded with
Celestion Alnico Blues..."

     thanks,
           Jp