Re: Stigma of the Harmonica

In a message dated 6/16/03 10:47:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nonidesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Andrew: I agree with all your points but isn't it really applicable to the
> personalities of musicians in general as opposed to one or two
> instrument-specific groups? Any musician who can't control his ego or hasn't the mature
> facility to realize they are part of an ensemble composition is, in a word, an
> a@@hole.
>
> 2 cents worth a slap.
> - D

Well,

The characteristics tend to be found within the guitar group more than say
saxophonists or piano players. The guitar world tends to gather a-holes more
readily because I guess the notion of the six stringer in all his glory is more
prevalent than the guy with the "key-tar" (Whatever happened to that thing?). I
agree it does more reflect upon the "two inch crowd" of musicians than the
instrument itself.

Andrew