Vintage 280 for sale on Ebay

If I were going for a first chromatic, here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2538867926&category=16228

I would send it to get fixed and revalved, is that a word, and then enjoy.
I played a couple of these 16 hole jobs before Chamber Huang invented the
CBH 2016.  They have a great upper register, but are tough down low.  Still,
one nice harmonica.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

P.S. - About stigma: I haven't had a review in years that looks down on the
harmonica; mostly reviewers don't even mention it.  Makes you long for that
"amazing what this toy can do" review.  Ah, the good old days!