Re: Learn Bends

 =0D
 Strangely enough, the over blow is something I learned before I knew the=
re
was a name for it, just fooling around in first position.  Also tongue
blocking, as my genetics allow curling my tongue.  Blow bend and overblow=
, I
hope they are the same thing.=0D
=0D
I have all these harmonica sites on my favorite list.  My partner is gett=
ing
annoyed that I spend so much time playing to the computer.  :-)=0D
=0D
Jude=0D
=0D
=0D
  tougher,wonder if tweaking that reed might help ? What I want to do now=
=0D
  is work on the blow bends, and what is, and how does, an 'over-blow'
differ=0D
?=0D
  Other harp sites I like to read are www.tenhole.com (Italy)=0D
  and www.crossharp.com=0D