long reposted digests

I don't know what that was all about but the address that ended with
nasa.gov is no longer subscribed to harp-l.  If the person who posted
those wishes to talk about this please do reply to this message and we can
certainly converse.  4k plus character messages bounce like crazy because
many services prohibit them.  Hotmail amongst those that do.  You do the
math and you get an idea of what the admin inbox looks like right about
now.