Daily Almanac - June 13

I have no events to report for today.

I recently recieved an e-mail from Classical harmonica artist Jia-Yi He
saying that he had sold several of his CD's to people who read the reviews I
had posted on these lists.  I want to thank all of you for helping to
support the harmonica community.  It is through your efforts that artists
will be able to continue their work and produce even more material than
before.  I strongly urge each and every one of us to support our fellow
harmonica players, see their shows, buy their CD's and to let them know that
you saw it on the lists.  All of us have contributed in some way to making
the harmonica a more viable, respected instrument.  Thanks to everyone who
participates.

That's all I have for today.  Have fun and practice.

Peter Krampert, author
The Encyclopedia of the Harmonica
http://www.eharmonica.net