busking amps

Ive been following the battery powered amp thread with some interest.I =
have a Pignose 20 that Ive used
for street playing ,but it dosent have enough volume .So I tried several =
different speakers & come up with a pretty good sound using an 8 in . 8 =
om. speaker from a Champ I  replaced. With a little cutting &=20
grinding ,it fits in the Pignose cab with the rechargeable batteries. =
Now its more than twice as loud=20
& has a nasty tone . I more than likely angered the Amp Gods ,but what =
the Hell ,its all about the=20
Tone .Later Ronnie=20