I like to play with my "new toy" :-)

From: "Priest, Jim" <Jim.Priest@xxxxxx>

> Chris Gillock wrote:
>
> "A harp player's throat tremolo is just a poor man's Lesley speaker."
>
> I heard a guy in Boston called Professor Harp who played through a box of
tricks that made his harp sound uncanningly like an organ with a Lesley
speaker. Very effective for a while, especially when he played chromatic,
though I think he over-used it a touch.

 -- IronMan Mike Curtis www.ironmancurtis.com www.southlandblues.com
Wed June 11, 10pm BB Kings, Universal Citywalk; Wed June 18, 7-11pm Mission
Tobacco, Riverside; Sundays, 2pm Stagger Inn, 9108 Alondra, Bellflower; Tue
8pm
Starboard Attitude, Redondo Beach