Bugbear

Upon further checking it does appear as if it's bugbear.
http://www.f-secure.com/bugbear/  Good information here.  An interesting
thing about the virus is it spoofs the from address so you get the mail
appearing to be from a person it's not from.  For instance it could come
from listadmin@xxxxxxxxxx and that wouldn't really be where it's from or
even mean that the virus had infected that address.  By the way harp-l is
on a Linux box so we don't get Win X viruses.  That and the 4000 character
limit on the post size stops vitually all of it from being rebroadcast.
Once demime is reinstalled embedded html won't work either. Ordinarily I
wouldn't bother with a virus warning but I've gotten this one at 2
addresses now so it's fairly prevalent in our harmonica community right
now.