Re: 3 Items

In a message dated 6/3/03 4:54:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time, bryanl@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> 3.  Are there any Silvertone 2x12 users out there.  I tried out a 2x12
> (with separate head and speaker cab - 1484 I think).  I am curiuos what
> you think of the amp.  I liked the sound at first trial and considering
> buying the amp.
>

> -bryan

The Silvertone 1484 gets high marks in the Pete Sheridan book "The Quest for
Tone in Amplified Blues Harp." He owned a couple of them He says the best harp
sound is out of channel two. The two C12Q Jensens that come with it are great
speakers, and the "Q" size magnets I believe are ideal for harmonica and
sound killer. I believe its a winner with the two 12's, those typically sound
better out front than two 10's. I would grab this amp, it seems like a winner.

Andrew