Hot ~New~ Short Harp Players

Can anyone tell me how to get a hold of [or the names
of] CD's by Jason Ricci, Dave Therault, Flavio
Guimaraes [sans B.E's.] or  [what is his first
name???] Rob Eberienos [spelling???]. Is there a
definitive George Harmonica Smith CD?

Any other new hotshots?

Also. In reaction to the pages on Butterfield; I don't
buy it. I'll spare you my reasoning.

PS: Paul DeLay has been blowing my mind lately. Man,
he's good! My only hope/fear is that he stays with
what he does so well and doesn't get any more
~experimental~ [or if he does, that he does it in a
~studied~ manner, and doesn't let some wannabe
producer- like so many of our
Virtuoso's-with-chips-on-their-shoulders- add elements
of music that they don't really understand to their
sound in the hopes of coming off as ~more than just a
harmonica player~].

Nothing like sitar, syntheisizer and Lithuanian folk
dance; with newly mastered overdraws.