Re: S P A H 2003 !!!

Many thanks to Larry Eisenberg... the Iceman, for some great comments.

Wasn't it the same Iceman who organised the entertainment for the fabulous
1998  Convention??? :))   Perhaps some of that groundbreaking  rubbed off.

This year we were lucky enough to have Tom Ellis of the HOOT club to act
as  talent gatherer for the Thursday and Friday nights... he extended this
to cover the wonderful 'teach-in'sessions organised by Joe Filisko.  Tom
has extensive contacts in 'the business' and this has proven invaluable.

SPAH insisted that the Dallas Trio should be included before anyone else
was chosen or thought of!  And also that they would also play on Saturday
with their newest member young member (making three generations of one
family in the  group)

Norton Buffalo was on everyone's list of 'who shall we have?'

SPAH had been working on Mike Turk to come back for quite some time after
his all too short appearance a couple of years ago.

Apart from Mike and the Harmonica Hotshots I think this is an all new
talent year!!

Be there!!!

Douglas Tate