Re: Cheap affordable amp

Hello Stephen,

Sunday, June 01, 2003, 7:58:02 PM, Stephen wrote:

SS> I am attracted by the idea of an
SS> amp that I can just plug into, without all the hassle of having to trail
SS> leads across pub floors, tripping people up and getting myself sued.  I'm OK
SS> in my home venue with my usual amp but if I visit other pubs it can be a
SS> real pain.

You might just want to try the Digitech RP-100 because it's
battery powered (use NiMH batteries that are fairly long-lasting
and rechargeable). Just line to the board (mic to RP-100 to board)
and be done with it. Listen to yourself through the mains or (better)
monitors.

I love this line from the Digitech website:

"The user interface is so simple, even a drummer could use it."

- --
Best regards,
 Ron/datadigr                            mailto:rdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx