  From: john kuzloski
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2003 2:21 PM
  Subject: Which replacement speakers for ProJr

  New to amplifying.  My circa 2000 (no blue speaker) Pro Jr already has
lower gain NOS preamp; JJ/Tesla EL84's on order.  Now:
  1) What might the sound difference be between Jensen P10Q and C10Q as a
replacement for the stock speaker?
  2) Ted Weber suggests his 10A100 with H dustcap as a 10 inch speaker for
harp, but that speaker is $80  -- how might one of his signature series
(ceramic or alnico) compare to the Jensen's?
  Sorry if this is beating a dead horse, but I'm getting to a decision point
and couldn't really glean anymore from the archives.
  Thanks immensely for any assistance.
  --john k.  (in the Tetons)

- --
  Do you Yahoo!?