Which replacement speakers for ProJr
- Subject: Which replacement speakers for ProJr
- From: john kuzloski <jkuzloski@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:21:37 -0700 (PDT)
New to amplifying. My circa 2000 (no blue speaker) Pro Jr already has lower gain NOS preamp; JJ/Tesla EL84's on order. Now:
1) What might the sound difference be between Jensen P10Q and C10Q as a replacement for the stock speaker?
2) Ted Weber suggests his 10A100 with H dustcap as a 10 inch speaker for harp, but that speaker is $80 -- how might one of his signature series (ceramic or alnico) compare to the Jensen's?
Sorry if this is beating a dead horse, but I'm getting to a decision point and couldn't really glean anymore from the archives.
Thanks immensely for any assistance.
- --john k. (in the Tetons)
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and