Re: Harp in Brazilian 'Jazz' / Flamenco - Edu da Gaita

Oh, yes, of course. Edu da Gaita was, for a long time , the most popular
 harmonica player in Brazil. But maybe you can accept my appologies for
 forgetting him based on the fact that he was popular in my =
grandparents=B4
era
 :-)
 I have this CD, if I=B4m not mistaken, released by Edu=B4s son:

http://www.submarino.com.br/cds_productdetails.asp?Query=3DProductPage&Pr=
odTypeId=3D2&ProdId=3D154660&ST=3DSE
 It=B4s mostly ballads. You can hear some samples.
 I have also found another one for sale on the web:
 http://somlivre.globo.com/ProdutoCD.asp?ProductID=3D077758
 Here you can hear some smaples of the above cd (watch for the triangles =
at
 the far right of the track):

http://somlivre.globo.com/produtocd.asp?track=3DS&ProductID=3D077758&cod_=
sub_media=3D&campanha=3D