Re: Tombo UNIQUE (NON-Lee Oskar) harmonicas

Lee Oskar gave a seminar here in KC recently with Tulsa Read, and he
mentioned how much he liked the slide-free chromatic from Tombo -- in
fact, what I believe he said was that he couldn't understand why there
wasn't a market in North America for some of the nice harps that Tombo
makes besides the Lee Oskars (I believe he also said that he has the
sole distributorship for Tombo in North America).

- -Phil in KC