Pat Ramsey and the Blues Disciples

 I just saw Pat Ramsey at the BCBS fest and he blew me away. He is in the
same league as Kim Wilson. Pat was Johnny Winter's harp player and has 2
full out harp CD's(1 studio, 1 live) available on his website :
http://www.patramsey.com/. I bought them both and have been listening to
them non-stop since. Pat incorporates some Johnny like growls but definitely
has his own sound. The guitarist is phenomenal and at times sounds like
Johnny, though he also has his own sound.  Usual Disclaimer: I don't make a
dime off the sale on the CDs, I just had to let everyone know about this
unknown treasure.

Steve P. Klein