Re: Apology

> Otto said:
> I can only hope that all of you accept my apologies.

Aw, heck, Otto - apology accepted!

Y'know, it's difficult to communicate clearly in more than one
language (the only way I can "read German" is with the help of
Babblefish), and I don't speak but one (OK, un POQUITO Espanol), and
to be funny in more than one language is durn near impossible - he!!,
most folks who attempt humor via email in their "MILK language" find
it ABSOLUTELY impossible - especially DRY humor, satire, sarcasm, or
irony!

Let's all cut some slack to the brother, OK?

- -Scorcher