Stevie Wonder/Toots

It has been pointed out offlist by someone I both like and respect that my
earlier comments constitute a flame.  I apologize to Otto and to the List.
I should have made my concerns known to Otto offlist myself, as another
member of the List did.

I am not subscribed to Harp-L.  I read the posts through the current archive
on the Web and post as a member of Harp-L Friends.  Therefore, Otto's email
address was stripped in the version of his post to which I have access.  But
that is no excuse, as I could have gotten his address with a bit of digging.

I had no quarrel with what Otto had to say, only with the way he chose to
express himself.  Now I have made the same mistake.  My apologies again.

George