Tom Albanese and Trouble No More

I wish I would've known that Tom was working Buddy Guy's the other night; I
was looking for some good music. I recently caught Tom's band, "Trouble No
More" at a blues lounge in the south side of Chicago and they were dynamite!
There was plenty of great  harp all night: nice solos and well-blending harp
accompaniment(some great horn-like octave playing!). Several times I heard
Tom's harp playing harmony lines over guitar melodies and it was right on
the money!. There were a lot of nice musical arrangements and the songs
varied in styles from Soul to Blues. The band's singer, L.C. Walker, is a
great frontman and really had the crowd going. Most of all, those guys were
having a blast on stage, a lot of communication and laughing, and it rubbed
right off on me and the rest of the audience. Check them out if you're in
town.

All the Best,
James

P.S. Tom, please let me know the band's schedule.