RE: dashboard data concept

dfwhoot wrote:
 >If you were trying to sell someone to why they should play the  harmonica,
what would be your
    sells pitch ?.

>this is an marketing idea ,
not mine. They want to compile these thoughts , put them on a cd and
distribute them to the sales force to listen to , to give them an idea  why
we do what we do.

I think the low cost, portability, and immediate gratification of easy,
cools sounds is often what lures people in.

That's what entagled me.  And afterwards after I had tried other
instruments, the harmonica was the only one that seemed like a second voice
to me.

Rick B
www.bluesharp.org