Re: Little Wing

Try it "straight" on a G harp... I put straight in
quotes because the modulations of the song keep it
from being quite that simple.  If Clapton's version is
the same key as Jimi/Sting's, the modulations work
perfectly... you can even play octaves over the main
theme to mimic the guitar chord thing at the end of
the song that shadows the melody.  E-mail me directly
if you want me to transcribe that part.
- -s-

=====
*** Music schedule, pics, sound files and more at http://www.outlandishband.com/ ***