XB-40

One other thing I should point out about the XB-40 is that the "normal" bends don't
feel exactly like "normal" bends on an ordinary diatonic.  They have a slight valved
feel to them.   Not as difficult as a real valved bend, but just a tad more difficult
than a "normal" bend.  So that's another factor you need to consider in the XB-40 vs
Overblow debate.

Also I'm sure that eventually some maniac is going to retune his XB-40 to do overblows!
 Rick Epping says that overblows are easier and more stable on an XB-40.