Stevie Wonder

I met Stevie when I was one of the guests playing the Song Writers Hall of
Fame.  He was doing Barry Gordy tunes and did play chromatic on them.

He plays hand made harmonicas by Chamber's brother Frank Huang.  We talked
harmonicas back stage for 40 minutes.  He has my classical CD's which
suprised me!  Great guy, nice person.  I told him that Totts told me that
Stevie was his biggest influence in playing over the last ten years and
Stevie was thrilled.

Said he wanted to do a CD with Toots.  We tried to set up a New York
Carnegie Hall Concert for Harmonica with Stevie playing pop, I was to play
a Concerto, Toots play jazz and maybe a Blues player.

We met with his manager and half brother, Milton Hardaway in LA.  Stevie
was doing the Super Bowl music and then running to be guest of some King or
something.  There's the problem, pinning Stevie down through Milton is
impossible.

Chris tried to get him to the Harmonica Summit in Minneapolis and the
Target Center was ready to put up $300,000 he he pulled out.  I think it's
Milton you would have to convince or get Bruce Willis to come to SPAH and
have him invite Stevie and the Aerosmith guy.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio

http://www.robertbonfiglio.com