re: advanced techniques

There are approximately a billion techniques you can work on with the
harp.How much practice time do you have? What do you want to play? If you
want to play jazz or classical music, you need a chromatic scale becasue
these songs modulate (change keys).

I play rock and roll. I need to work on my tone, my vibrato, and my mic
technique(even though I argued vehemently against this last week, I am
grudgingly realizing I was wrong). For me 1st 2nd 3rd and 5th will get
through most of the standard rock modulations. The melodies are usually
simple but the rhythmn and the tone have to be spot on.

Rainbow Jimmy