Re: Stevie Wonder

jazmaan wrote:

> Time for my annual Stevie Wonder rant:
>
> Why hasn't a comprehensive book of Stevie Wonder harmonica tab been published?   Yes I
> know a few songs are available here and there.   But why aren't all of his major harp
> solos tabbed and available in one book?

I asked this same question on this list years ago, you're 100% right.  I think such a book
would be a marketable seller.  I think the problem lies in somebody taking the time to
figure out and transcribe all his material.  If somebody does undertake this book, place
my name on the waiting list!

Regards,
Don D.