Re: Chromatic: Improving the Slide

Believe it or not, when I was at Buckeye this year, Harp Depot was there
selling Astroglide for just such a purpose.  There may have been
something going on at Buckeye that I wasn't privy to, but that's what
John told me when I asked him why he was selling Astroglide.
Strange but true.
I assume KY would work just as good.

Russ