Re: dying art form

I've played diatonic harmonica for all kinds of styles, like punk, grunge,
metal, alt rock, funk, and even did a rap session.  It's not that hard.
Listen to the other musicians, get to know the bgenre a bit, and use youir
imagination and creativity.

Dennis - I like your idea of harp covers of ZZ Top and other acts not
normally associated with harmonica.  I've been covering pop tunes for
decaces, and they're well received.  (I do a few ZZ Top tunes as
instrumentals, too.)  I normally do instrumentals when I don't know the
words (i.e. requests, etc.).  That's becoming less frequent, though.  I
bring my cellphone and laptop to gigs.  It's childsplay finding lyrics on
the 'net.

http://www.billhouse.com/songs/YouAreSoBeautiful.mp3
Live video of IronMan http://www.studiocam.org/rplayer/rplayermc56.htm

Health care for blues musicians?  Sign the petition!
http://www.PetitionOnline.com/qd3d2222/petition.html

- -IronMan Mike Curtis http://www.ironmancurtis.com *Southland Blues Magazine
http://www.SouthlandBlues.com TU 8pm jam Starboard Attitude, Redondo pier
Every Sun, 2pm Stagger Inn, 9018 Alondra, Bellflower, except:
Last SUN, LARHA HarpJam, Tia Juanas, Irvine