Shure 585SA for sale

Howdy all,

Up for sale is a Shure 585SA microphone. Used by the likes of Charlie
Musselwhite and James Cotton, the Shure 585SA is a great microphone. Its tone is
similar to some of the later Shure microphones like the Shure 57 and Shure 58, but
without annoying top end and low impedence. The Shure 585SA up for sale is in
great condition. The mic itself has a real nice sweet tone, the output is
pretty nice as well.
My asking price is $40 (This includes shipping). I take Check, Paypal, Money
order. All inquiries contact me offlist.

Andrew