BLUEGRASS HARP SEMINAR

Hi Everyone,
I will be teaching a bluegrass harmonica workshop, or seminar at the
Greyfox Bluegrass Festival this comming Friday and Saturday, in the
beautiful Berkshire Mountains of Northeastern New York State.
For info on the festival which features Hot Rise, The Nitty Gritty Dirt
Band, Sam Bush, Peter Rowen, Tony Rice and many, many others, go to
www.greyfoxbluegrass.com
The harmonica event will take place on the Grass Roots Stage and I will
have my brand new CD as well as several other I have recorded.
I will have a very limited number of customized Marine Bands for sale also.
Thanks,
Bob Meehan
145 Keenan Ave
Goose Creek, S.C. 29445