Old Harp Info Request - Sousa Band & Concertone

A friend recently brought me two Echo/Tremolo type harmonicas and ask me
to find out some info on them.  Naturally he wants to know "what they're
worth" and I told him whatever a buyer is willing to pay.  I offered him
five bucks each ;-)  He believes they are from the 1920's, but isn't
sure.

Anyway, both are in fair condition (covers bent) and made in Germany.
They have some printing/embossing on the ends of the combs. I played
them briefly and they seem to play OK.  One is a "Sousa's Band" - keys
of G and D - no manufacturer listed - bottom say "John Phillip Sousa".
The other is a "Concertone" - Keys of G and C - no manufacturer listed -
bottom says "Bell Metal Reeds".  The finish on the covers of Concertone
is dull.  The Sousa's Band cover finish is more mirrored.

Thanks in advance for any info.  Please respond off list.

Kevin Taylor